We do not have specific uniform requirements for Nursery children. Where possible, we encourage children to wear items to foster a sense of community and identity.
The most important factor in considering Nursery uniform is that children are confident and comfortable when coming to school, are able to be independent, and can seamlessly transition indoor/outdoor for continuous education provision.
- Hooded Jumper - with school logo (required - available from our school uniform suppliers)
- Polo shirt (optional)
- Grey jogging bottoms (required - available from our school uniform suppliers)
- Multipurpose indoor/outside shoes/trainers - no laces
- Warm waterproof coat (We encourage jackets to be of plain colour)
- Wellington boots (We have spare wellies available but children have the option to bring their own)
All Uniform must be named.
Second hand uniform sale runs throughout the year