Sports Premium Funding
For the last few years, the government has provided additional funding of £150 million per annum to improve the provision of physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools in England. Therefore, each school will receive Sports premium funding based on the numbers of pupils on roll.
As a school we are committed to use this funding with the aim that all pupils should be physically literate with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Sport Premium funding will enable
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles.
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Increased participation in competitive sport.
It will be the responsibility of the Head teacher, deputy Head and the PE subject leader to
- report to the School Strategy Board (SSB) at least annually
- identify the successes and impact of the funding
- monitor the take up of extra-curricular sports
The SSB will ensure that there is an annual statement on how the Sport’s Premium Funding has been used and its impact. This report will be published on the website.
|Sports Premium Plan 2020 2021 1||22nd Jul 2021||Download|
|Sports Premium Plan 2021 2022||26th Jul 2022||Download|
|KVPS Sports Premium Plan 2022 23||06th Jan 2023||Download|