Vision, Ethos & Values
Inspiring, nurturing and enabling children to achieve.
Kilnwood Vale is an inclusive and successful school where all children will be inspired and nurtured to enable them to achieve.
- to establish an inclusive and welcoming school at the heart of the new and developing local community
- to provide an inspiring, challenging and creative curriculum which encourages a love of learning
- to ensure each child attains the highest academic achievements of which he or she is capable
- to encourage all children to set themselves aspirational goals
- to create an ethos of respect which values and embraces diversity
- to develop responsible and ambitious citizens
We will base everything we do on these key principles in order to ensure our vision runs through the heart of the school.
Kilnwood Vale Values:
Our core values underpin our Vision Statement and are woven through everything that we do. You can see these values in the everyday behaviour of our staff, governors and our children.