Vision, Ethos & Values
GLF Schools holds an ambitious vision for education. The schools in the Trust are committed to our core remit of providing an outstanding educational experience so that:
- Every child and student is highly valued and expected to achieve their full potential no matter what their socio-economic background
- All children will enjoy their learning, attain high outcomes and be helped to become confident individuals and responsible citizens whilst making excellent progress
- All children will benefit from an inclusive ethos, excellent teaching and a broad and balanced curriculum underpinned by strong leadership, in a local school
- All children will be supported and encouraged to lead healthy and active lives, making sensible choices whilst respecting the views and attitudes of others
Inspiring, nurturing and enabling children to achieve.
Kilnwood Vale will be an inclusive and successful school where all children will be inspired and nurtured to enable them to achieve.
- to establish an inclusive and welcoming school at the heart of the new and developing local community
- to provide an inspiring, challenging and creative curriculum which encourages a love of learning
- to ensure each child attains the highest academic achievements of which he or she is capable
- to encourage all children to set themselves aspirational goals
- to create an ethos of respect which values and embraces diversity
- to develop responsible and ambitious citizens
We will base everything we do on these key principles in order to ensure our vision runs through the heart of the school.
Throughout the academic year a different value will be focussed on each month. All adults play a crucial part in our children’s lives and, in the school, all adults will be expected to model the values to our children. Values will be discussed, taught and promoted through discreet lessons, assemblies, newsletters and woven through the curriculum.
|I am...||I show...||Value|