Kilnwood Vale Primary School is a brand new primary school for children aged 2-11. The school opened on the Kilnwood Vale housing development in September 2019. The school currently has children from nursery upwards to Year 3 in our fourth year of opening and will continue to grow as the first children move through the school. Kilnwood Vale is the 10th brand new school opened by GLF Schools.
Kilnwood Vale Primary School applications are coordinated by West Sussex County Council. Please click on the below link to apply.
West Sussex - Starting school places
- All parents living in West Sussex need to complete their online application form or a paper form. No separate application is required direct to the academy.
- Parents living outside West Sussex must use their Home Local Authority’s form to apply for a place at a West Sussex school.
- The closing date for all applications (either online or paper) will be in the January prior to starting school in September. Please check annual policies and WSCC website for actual dates.
- In April an outcome will be sent by West Sussex’s Admissions and Transport team to all parents who have completed a West Sussex application form.
- When Kilnwood Vale Primary School is over-subscribed the schools admission policy is used to rank the applications. Please check the annual policy for detail of the ranking criteria.
Need help? Phone West Sussex County Council on: 03330 142 903
|Open Event Postcard||27th Sep 2022||Download|
|KVPS Admissions Policy 2023 24||15th Mar 2022||Download|